Upright Head of System Engineering & Architecture team will be responsible for:
- Overall Upright System (which includes the Go device HW, Emb. SW, Mobile Applications, Desktop Applications, Server, CMS and more to come)
- Design & Interfaces, overall Solution Performance, and other System-Wide aspects of the Posture Solution Upright provides.
- Review the existing components, requirements and data to find things that don’t fully align together - and create new technical requirements accordingly. Closely work with Upright Product team to translate product requirements into system, components, algorithms and SW requirements (such as - what to keep in the server, what in the Apps.).
- Define interfaces between the Upright solution components, document it, and maintain it.
- Work closely with Upright QA to assure comprehensive System testing coverage.
- Define and lead new technical domains that Upright plans to enter (such as SaaS).
- Explore and Promote new relevant technologies which will enhance our next generation offering.