Upright Technologies Ltd., an established startup in the wellness and health fields and the global leader in wearable posture trainers, is looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for wellness and tech to join our rapidly growing team.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth.
- Identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of company users.
- Work closely with the product teams to analyze existing features and ensure a successful implementation of new features.
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the economy of the product, providing economic analysis and metrics for revenue optimization.
- Evaluating and measuring A/B testing results and trends among our users.