At Upright, start-up in the wellness and health fields and the global leader in wearable posture trainers, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile communication and content manager who is hungry to do this and more.
Objectives of this Role
- Build, lead and leverage Upright global brand strategy.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing communications plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing, branding and content programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Working with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including PR, print, digital, design and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage and leverage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly