Upright Technologies Ltd., an established startup in the wellness and health fields and the global leader in wearable posture trainers, is looking for a passionate, experienced Facebook PPC Manager Editor to join our rapidly growing team.
Responsible for creating and managing PPC campaigns across Facebook as well as the implementation and overall maintenance of assigned campaigns and accounts. Oversees the allocated budgets by the company and provides analysis of the performance of the campaigns, while providing recommendations for actionable next steps.
- Accountable for overseeing that all FB campaigns. Continuously meet exacting standards and adhere to company guidelines as well as Facebook platform regulations.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with the Facebook platform.
- Responsible for the day to day execution and management of accounts.
- Work in close alignment with rest of the PPC Team and execute flawless campaigns to ensure high and unified standards are met.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all campaigns, providing accurate reporting for data analysis, and making recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage ad creative, bids and audiences across the Facebook platform to achieve company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor and optimize the campaign performance daily
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of daily, weekly and monthly data checks and optimizations in order to provide the needed financial data for reporting.