Upright is driven to find the next big thing, and we’re hoping that can include you, as our newest Art director. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right creative TL will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creativity to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for branding and design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Objectives of this Role
- Build, leverage and maintain a strong creative brand strategy that will take upright to the next level from all creative perspective - Digital, online and offline
- Owning and self-execution all art and visual performance needs - FB, Google, Emails, YouTube, etc
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns and products that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape
- Manage and leverage outsourced teams all around the world
- Supervise and Prioritize a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters    in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Responsibility of the Upright’s storytelling, both for art, content, and design., to all it’s audience.